Top 10 Freshdesk Alternatives in 2021
Are you looking for Freshdesk Alternatives in 2021? Well, you have landed on the right page. Customer demands are higher than ever in today’s crowded online marketplaces…
Are you looking for Freshdesk Alternatives in 2021? Well, you have landed on the right page.
Customer demands are higher than ever in today’s crowded online marketplaces. Your organization’s mission must extend beyond simply delivering an excellent product or service. You must have an extraordinary customer experience, which always begins with customer service and assistance.
Freshdesk is a leading support desk software provider. It offers a robust customer service solution for businesses that provide support across several channels.
Freshdesk was created to make customer interaction and success available to companies of all sizes. It also has flexible scalability, so businesses can get the functionality they need as their company expands. It also offers an easy-to-deploy bot, Freddy AI, that monitors purpose and connects with customers to help resolve problems faster.
- Using a robust ticketing system, prioritize, categorize, and allocate tickets
- With related tickets and a team huddle, you can make your customer service more interactive
- Combine customer service messages from phone, email, social media, and other sources
- Manage field-service assignments, scheduling, time tracking, and other aspects of the company
- With time and event-triggered ticket dispatch, you can automate routine helpdesk tasks
- Using a knowledge base and forums, provide consumers with a self-service experience
- Workflows, customer portals, agent positions, applications, and more can all be customized
Top Freshdesk Alternatives
WorkHub Tasks is a robust customer service solution that lets you handle tickets from various sources from a single, simple dashboard. With WorkHub Tasks, you can keep track of all your conversations and convert them instantly to tickets.
It also provides a shared atmosphere for teams to address questions and fix issues. You can automate routine tasks and create custom dashboard views to fit your workflow to save time.
As a Freshdesk alternative, WorkHub Tasks contains all essential features and functionalities. It is an innovative program designed to ease out the communication and collaboration process between the clients and the customers.
Why Use Assist Instead?
- Your company needs an intuitive and simple-to-use framework.
- You require a reliable help desk solution like Freshdesk but can’t afford it.
- Other LiveChat products, such as LiveChat, ChatBot, or KnowledgeBase, are already in use.
- You require real-time assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Help Scout is used by over 10,000 companies in 140 countries. It aims to assist customer-centric businesses in providing world-class customer service through comprehensive support tools. This customer service solution is appropriate for organizations of all sizes, and it can handle more than 500 users.
One feature that sets Help Scout apart from the competition is their focus on customer service. Help Scout provides email and chat support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, weekly training and classes, and customer service education through HelpU to help businesses thrive through excellent customer service.
Why Use Help Scout Instead?
- It is vital for your company to have access to tech customer service and education.
- You want clutter-free functionality that your team can quickly and easily learn to use.
- You’re looking for a low-cost alternative that includes only the essentials and nothing else.
- You’re a charity or a startup looking for a way to save money.
By offering key features that help customer service agents across platforms, Kayako aims to keep customer service personal and comfortable. A unique feature that Kayako offers is the free collaborators, these are users who can view and analyze customer queries to leave remarks for further processes.
Journeys and Conversations are other vital aspects. With Kayako, you can imagine your customer’s experience by seeing all of their activity in one place, providing a more contextual basis for support conversations. It enables the agents to take constructive measures while still gaining access to additional information when assisting.
Why Use Kayako Instead?
- Behind your firewall, you’ll need a self-hosted solution for enterprise-grade service desk applications.
- Investigating customer behavior in greater detail to provide context is a critical component of how the team delivers customer service.
- Your company wishes to recognize the consumer and provide tailored service even as it grows.
- You have collaborators that assist with tickets but do not communicate with you outbound.
4-Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce is a customer relationship management (CRM) tool that you might already be familiar with. It provides a way to track and give integrated customer and field service support. Depending on your needs, Salesforce Service Cloud will include an out-of-the-box, all-in-one sales, and support app or a completely customizable CRM.
Freshdesk and several other help desk solutions do not have field service support, but Salesforce Service Cloud does. By recognizing assets and parts in photos and recommending the perfect steps for fixing, AI-powered image recognition helps field service agents improve first-time fix rates. The field service mobile app is also a way to keep mobile staff informed about policies, procedures, and safety precautions.
Why Use Salesforce Essentials Instead?
- You still use Salesforce and want a support system that works well with it.
- Your company needs a comprehensive field support solution, including virtual field support.
- Your company needs a solution that can manage high-volume support operations while still scaling well.
- You’re looking for a solution with AI-assisted assistance.
Intercom claims that the “future of support is conversational” and has built its network to assist companies in providing reliable customer service in the “Conversational Support Funnel.” Via several platforms, this funnel offers constructive assistance, self-service, and 1:1 human support.
The funnel distinguishes this support desk approach from competitors. Intercom helps reduce service tickets by providing various features that assist consumers in obtaining the assistance they need before escalating to a human agent.
Why Use Intercom Instead?
- Your company needs to have customized, human customer service.
- To reduce the number of support tickets, your company is focusing on providing constructive support.
- You want to use a range of self-service options to scale your help.
- You want the option to add on extras like product tours and advanced lead generation to your schedule.
HappyFox is an all-in-one helpdesk ticketing system that helps customer service teams provide quicker and better support. It has been voted Best Help Desk Software by PCMag.com for the past five years. Fortune 500 companies such as Lowe’s and Whirlpool trust HappyFox, but it’s also suitable for small and medium-sized teams that require robust ticketing functionality.
HappyFox is an excellent option if you want excellent ticket processing and asset management capabilities. This customer service solution, as compared to other products, has the best ticket processing feature, with both manual and automated tools.
Why Use HappyFox Instead?
- Your company would like to take advantage of free, round-the-clock service.
- You don’t need any of the functionality, but you do require a reliable ticketing system.
- You’re looking for a simple, easy-to-understand support interface that doesn’t require any training.
7-Jira Service Desk
Jira Service Desk is one of the best software like Freshdesk, which is a modern, collaborative, and cost-effective IT service management (ITSM) platform created by Atlassian for rapid IT service delivery. This approach is perfect for business teams that need high availability and IT efficiency at scale. Besides, Jira Service Desk has been certified by PinkVerify for the incident, issue, update and request fulfillment processes.
Why Use Jira Service Desk Instead?
- You’re looking for a full-featured ITSM service desk at a fraction of the cost of Freshservice.
- Your company needs ITIL processes that are PinkVERIFY accredited.
- You want a service desk solution that supports ITSM, customer service, business operations, and teams.
- You want a solution you can run in the cloud or on your server.
TeamSupport is the only Freshdesk alternative on this list geared toward business-to-business (B2B) organizations. TeamSupport is a robust, flexible, all-in-one customer support solution that aims to meet the needs and challenges of today’s B2B companies, including customer management, collaboration, and inventory management.
One of TeamSupport’s most intriguing features is its sentiment analysis functionality. TeamSupport’s real-time sentiment analysis feature, powered by IBM Watson technology, enables you to instantly gauge a customer’s tone, assisting you in prioritizing tickets.
Why Use TeamSupport Instead?
- You want a unified customer service solution that incorporates CRM and asset management.
- You want a solution designed specifically for B2B companies to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Your customer support solution requires a private cloud option.
Freshservice is a proactive IT service management platform developed by Freshworks, the same company that operates Freshdesk. Although this is not a traditional help desk solution, it is perfect for bridging the divide between IT and business in your organization, allowing you to handle IT problems and requests from a centralized dashboard.
Freshservice provides IT service desk and management solutions. It also provides IT project management, asset management, and monitoring. Freshservice is an excellent choice if you’re searching for an internal IT help desk solution to streamline tech support within your company.
Why Use Freshservice Instead?
- You want an It service management system.
- You’re looking for an IT project management and asset management approach.
Zammad is a newcomer to the help desk world. This open-source, browser-based framework features a new, clean, and simple GUI. Zammad is a Ruby on Rails application that provides installation packages for CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Edition, and Ubuntu.
You can integrate Zammad into your current device environments through a REST API, or you can opt for Zammad’s hosted solution for a monthly fee. The help desk and service applications will remain open-source, according to Zammad.
Why Use Zammad Instead?
- You’re looking for a free and open-source help desk and support program.
- You’re not a business client, and all you need is to help up to 25 customer service agents.
- The majority of your support requests come from social media.
Choose Your Freshdesk Alternative
A variety of factors can influence which Freshdesk alternative is best for your business. To begin, think about which features are essential and which are optional. Then, considering the number of agents who will be using the platform, measure the budget, as most solutions charge per agent.
Once you’ve whittled down your choices based on functionality and budget, consider the user experience you want. Although some businesses need a complicated solution with several features, others desire a simple platform that sets up quickly.
Often, the best way to determine if a solution is a good fit for your company is to test it. However, we can assure the quality of service you can get with WorkHub Tasks. Being the experts in the customer support industry, we have packed all the amazing features that an organization needs to function and support a fabulous customer experience. Moreover, if you want to learn more about Assist, please visit us here.
Write a comment...