Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Use of Google Analytics:
We make use of Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google Inc. Google Analytics analyses site activity using “cookies,” which are text files kept on your computer. The information generated by the cookie (including your IP address) will be sent to Google (USA) and kept on a server in an identity-protected manner.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
– Provide, operate, and maintain our website
– Improve, personalize, and expand our website
– Understand and analyze how you use our website
– Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
– Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
– Send you emails
– Find and prevent fraud
WorkHub follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, WorkHub uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Before a “cookie” is applied, the browser settings allow you to refuse, remove, block, or cancel an inquiry.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
– If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
WorkHub does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Right of Access, Amendment, Blocking, and Deletion of Data
We will provide you with any content data relevant to your store, free of charge if you request it. You can get the information by contacting us at the address shown below. You have the right to request that we alter, block, or delete your data if you have followed our legal obligations. Please contact us using the information provided below.
Your Rights for Withdrawal or Objection
You have the right to object to our creation of usage profiles and to revoke any earlier permission you may have granted. If you do, we will stop using your information for this reason. You can withdraw your permission at any time by writing, faxing, or e-mailing us without giving any explanation.